Candle NYC - Egyptian Amber Candle
This one was love at first sniff. Mysterious fragrance blend, unique, complex fragrance that starts off with floral notes and then blends into subtle woody notes. Delicate floral accord creates an exotic tone.
- Handcrafted in New York City
- Soy Wax: American-grown; All-natural; Eco-friendly
- Fragrances: Infused with Essential Oils; RIFM/IFRA; Approved for Cosmetics
- Wicks: Cotton; All-natural; Lead/Zinc-free
- No Toxicants: Paraffin-free; Petroleum-free; Phthalate-free; Dye-free
- CANDLE.NYC is Donating to Honeybee Conservancy
- Candle burn time: up to 52 h per 7.5 oz; up to 86 h per 12.5 oz
- Size: 2.87x3.46 in, 7.5 oz; 3.58x3.78 in, 12.5 oz
- Container Material: Glass
Trim the wick to ¼ inch every time before you burn the candle!
Wicks are usually designed to maintain a healthy usable length of 1/4 inch while burning. If the carbon buildup occurs at the top of the burning wick, when removed/trimmed will leave a healthy usable wick in the length of 1/4 inch. This is a reason why you should always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each burn. It could take a time to learn how to burn natural non-toxic candles at first, be patient when mastering that beautiful skill of candle burning.
Container candles are designed for longer burn sessions, so they do better when you let them burn to the full melt pool (wax liquefies all the way across the container edge to edge), larger liquefied area means more fragrance will evaporate, the candle will smell more. Also that way, you will not get the tunneling effect down the middle.
During longer burn sessions if needed maintain the burn by removing the carbon buildup.
Safety first: Burn the candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Stop burning your candle when only ¼ inch of wax remains. Never extinguish a candle by putting on the lid.